Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Broken Vast, The Past and How Long It Will Last?

Recently, my nightmares started haunting me once again. I've been trying very hard to get rid of those nightmares, the harder I tried, the more it strikes me. I'm not dreaming about zombies or whatever ghost chasing after me, it was something else. The way it haunts me is same as previously, flash of moments keep appearing in my head. I felt that my heart being slice apart every time those moments flash across my mind.

How could that be my nightmares anyway? Such beautiful smile, angelic voice, soft and naughty attitude...been once my savior and now my tormentor.

Once a vast is broke, there is no hope. I thought those broken pieces have been cleared, but once again, I'm stepping on it.....how long the pain will last...?

No comments: