Friday, January 1, 2010

Small Little Creature

I was looking for the string cutter when I'm changing my Fender Squier Bass guitar's string. "Fuck! I think I saw it somewhere and I just grabbed it and leave it beside my bass amp!'' I was so frustrated at that moment and keep mumbling "where the fuck it is....!!??'' With the stimulation of the microwave heat weather that day, sweat dripping down from my chin, I ignited my self on rage. If anyone would just piss me off that moment, I'll probably took the E-String and strangle the shit out of him.

After I've turn my place upside down, I'm so exhausted and sick of looking for that shit. So, I set myself loose and butt-crashed on the sofa. I felt a sharp and thin thing sticking up right to my ass, that was my string cutter. I reach for it in my back pocket of my jeans, stared at it, and started laughing.

This is what small little flowers can do to me. I'm experiencing a very short term memory. Try to imagine, you're a fucking 50-60 KGs animal and this small little thing that don't even weight more than your penis' hair can get your head into the clouds. I'm not into that shit, never once in fact, but I've enjoyed it. What fucked me now is tobaccos. Imagine shits like weed are fucking red-lights all over the place, but not for tobaccos. Will you feel paranoid when you take out your cigarettes and smoke in the public? If you're taking weed in the public, you'll probably try to get out of attention from the people on the street and hide along a valley to finish it due to it's strong unpleasant smell. You'll even open your eyes so big, walk like a faggot handicap to cross the road and praying every single second that you won't run flat by a truck. Tobaccos are even more devastating to me, compare to those shits, because part of my addiction, it's availability is twenty four seven, and the 'best' part is, it's legal!

I was wondering myself, how the heck can all these small little creatures fucked up life. I thought female was shitty enough for life. Trying out drugs and enjoy the effects with friends is one of the best enjoyment, but, the consequences kept me away from them. Actually it is just a matter of determination. I determine not to get myself addicted to drugs, and I'm gonna keep this merit little qualitative characteristic I possessed until the day that I'm actually sleeping on my own grave (if I have one in future). But the shitties part is I have no determination to leave the comfort zone I found in cigarettes.

We, (my be me myself only), often doing shit loads of stuff, knowing that they'll probably fucked up your body immune system. Alcohol, tabaccos and others shits, they are against your body's health, but, why the fuck people still doing it? That's well explained how pathetic human being are. But, part of pathetic-ism, we enjoyed the process and often hope that we would not need to face any consequences later on....

No comments: