Friday, January 8, 2010

Passion's Smile

Ring*~~~ I slided my finger against my iPhone screen to shut the alarm. Hardly even open my eyes, I dragged my self into the bathroom snatching my towel and clothes along the way.
I put a cap on, throw "The Dirt" (Motley Crue Documentary) into my bag, and I'm on my way to Brunetti (a coffee shop near my place). I put on my headsets, and play a song with my iPhone. I was fucking smiling! These songs have been awhile, brighten up my day. I felt that there is a kind of energy rushed to my brain and my mind was ready to start the day.

Either it was ''Sweet Child of Mine'' or ''Don't Go Away Mad''! I've never felt this way before but after when I'm in love with bass. I was so ready to fuck every shittiest situation at the moment! Everyday, without fail, I'll play bass, but with limited volume because the faggot next door will call the reception and complain.

I'll consider playing bass as holding a candle in my darkest hour! It is a gift from a person who changed my life and found my passion. He's my teacher, my friend, my savior! He's Austen Kosasih, a sick motherfucking bad ass bassist.

Passion is hiding in the deepest depth within yourself. If you're doing something and experienced the same shit as I do, you're probably on your way to meet up with your passion. So...what is it that makes you smile?

No comments: