Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Scars Yesterday, Who I am Today.

"Hi, how are you? Can I have a Quarter Pounder medium meal please?'' There have been burgers dropping down from a slide non-stop just like when I'm shitting. The cash registers are full with people. I was on the second line of the cash register.

There is a girl, with fair brown skin, busy with her job in the first line cash register. She got a butterfly and some fancy design tattoo on her right wrist. She has a pair of big eyes, and she looked fine if she dint put up the messy and thick eyeliner. When I looked at her left wrist, I was in shock. I saw there are a lot of significant scars(lines) on her wrist.

I notice the scars when she tried her best to cover it in front of every customer she approached. She smiled to every customer, but how can someone truly smile when her eyes are not? It must be something really devastating happened to her when she decided to cut her wrist....so many times.

I was wondering why she could still standing in a McD cash register and serve customers. She could have been buried in the soil for good. Who could be her savior? She herself or someone so special to her that could save her life?

I was in my darkest hour and I never thought of cutting my wrist, my be I'm scared of pain and blood. I used to think, how good if I'm dead all of a sudden and leave this slum of my life. I guess I'm alive to day thanks to a lot of my friends especially (Chuan Zhen, Hazli, Shaq and Austen).

These people guided and supported me all the way when I'm so lost, so in pain, so dead. Austen, he helped me to find my other side of myself which I can't repay him in anyway. Hazli, Chuan Zhen and Shaq were like lighthouse for a lost ship like me. I would have sank like the fucking Titanic into the deep cold ocean without these people.

She tore my heart apart, corrupted my soul and my view of life. The pain is still like she just done it yesterday. I have scars too, but in my heart. What I am today, she contributed well. The one so called of my best friend, who ruined my life once, too, did a good job on that...but if not because of their deeds, I won't be who I am today.....

No comments: